Business Development & Sales Executive
Location: Office location Pershore, Worcestershire (requirement to be in the office once a week)
Sales Area: Depending on location but must be Midlands based
Salary: £ Dependent on experience + Car Allowance + Bonuses
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 45 hours a week
We have an exciting opportunity to work within the fresh produce sector for Worcester Produce, part of the FerryFast group. You will be directly responsible for increasing sales and achieving agreed targets by acquisition of new customer accounts whilst managing an existing customer portfolio. Customer relationships and account retention is key to success in this challenging role.
Worcester Produce has achieved continuous growth as a fresh produce, dairy and fine foods supplier to the catering industry operating within the midlands area. The business provides an excellent supply chain with a local, national and international supplier and grower base that supports competitive advantage via product ranges, quality of product, supply continuity and assured product provenance.
- Generate new business, visiting new prospects and potential customers
- Setting of individual sales targets, and maintenance of sales to meet these targets
- Maintain high levels of customer service
- Effectively maintain and retain existing customers by building long-term relationships
- Respond to all enquiries and sales requests within specified timeframes
- Participate in training, learning about new products and improving sales techniques
- Tracking achieved sales
- Demonstrates excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Highly organised and efficient
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Shows consistent professionalism and good judgement
- Must be assertive, reliable and flexible, ensuring strong communication to all levels of the business
- Sales experience to contract caterers, hotels and restaurants within the fresh produce or fine foods industry is an advantage.
- Self-motivated new business hunter who is also proficient at building relationships and developing existing customer accounts
Competitive renumeration, car allowance & bonus scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, private health cover
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org